The top teams from each super regional will be entered into a 16 team bracket. The tournament will be single elimination* in the first round to get the Top 16 teams down to the “Elite 8.”
*Single Elimination, however, each team will get 2 duals on Day 1. Round of 16 losers will still wrestle another match against another Round of 16 loser.
The Tournament will take place on Tuesday, June 29.
The Club at Prairie Stone: 5050 Sedge Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
TUESDAY, JUNE 29
- 8:00 AM: Weigh-ins (at mat in singlets)
- 9:00-10:30 AM: Round of 16 (8 DUALS)
- 10:30 AM: Quarterfinals: Championship Round of 8 (4 Duals) / Quarterfinal Consolation Round of 8 (4 Duals)
- *9:00 am and 10:30 pm duals could begin as soon as the previous duals have ended
- Clear 4 mats, teams that lost their first dual will head out, 8 teams remain)
- 12:00 PM: Semifinals: Championship Round of 4 – 2 duals / Semifinals Consolation Round – 2 duals
- 1:30 PM: Placing Matches (1st-3rd-5th-7th) (4 duals)
- *12:00 pm and 1:30 duals could begin as soon as the previous duals have ended
- 3:00 PM: Awards Ceremony
All times subject to change
Book your rooms for your teams today with Chicago Marriott Northwest. A special room block and discount is available for all Wrestling Teams. Room cut-off is Thursday, June 17, 2021.
First, Second, Third, and Fourth place teams will be awarded with individual medals.
The TOP FOUR teams will also receive a team plaque.
- There will be Five Rounds, first two rounds will be split into A and B groups.
- 1: 16 Teams (8 Duals)
- 2: Quarterfinals: Championship Round of 8 (4 Duals) / Quarterfinal Consolation Round of 8 (4 Duals)
- 3: Semifinals: Championship Round of 4 (2 duals) / Semifinals Consolation Round (2 Duals)
- 4: Placing Matches (1st-3rd-5th-7th) (4 duals)
- Every team will have a guarantee of two duals even if the team loses in the first round.
- Final eight winners from morning duals will move onto the Championship Round and will wrestle 3 duals, placing all 8 teams.
Want a shirt to commemorate your state experience? Shirts will be available through the team registration.
- Cost: $15 each
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- Quantities must be ordered as a team, no individual orders.
- Limited quantities!
- Shirts will not be available for purchase onsite.
Spectators are now allowed at the event. Spectators will be given an all-day pass.
- 2 and under: FREE
- 3-12-Years-Old: $5
- 12 and up: $10
You can sign-up to volunteer at the event HERE and be at the event for free.