- The top four regional teams will be contacted following the regional tournament via email.
- Qualifying teams will have until Thursday, June 17 to confirm their entry.
- Entry fee for each team: $400
- Once the 32 teams have confirmed entry, the brackets and information that will include times, locations, mat assignments, and all other relevant information will be sent out.
Register your team here:
- IHSA certification sheets OR school-issued roster will be used for team verification.
- Weigh-ins will only occur on Day 1 (scratch weight + 4 pounds), so weigh-in sheets will be the same for Day 1 and Day 2.
- 21 man roster for weigh-ins (and four coaches allowed matside).
- Wrestlers will weigh-in at their mat in their singlet with both teams present.
- One scale at teach mat – may check on other scales as necessary for weigh-ins.
Only wrestlers that are enrolled in your school are eligible to be entered for your team. Grades 9-12 from the 2020-2021 school year. Any wrestle who competed in a different high school state tournament during the 2020-2021 school year is ineligible for this series
106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285 (+4-pound wt. allowance with singlet)
All participants must sign the event waiver before participating in the championships.
- Rules: High School Tournament Series
- Both Covid permission forms and parent permission forms will need to be filled out for each participant.
- NFHS Rules will be used with the following exceptions
- Remove the 5-match maximum
- There will be a 30 minute rest period
- There will be a 4 pound allowance to the HS weight classes
- Wrestlers will weigh in wearing a singlet
- Temperatures may be taken at weigh-ins based on local regulations
- Weight certification will not be used
- It is MANDATORY that teams arrive and weigh in as a team.
- IHSA skin forms are acceptable under normal IHSA rules.
- There will be no seed meeting.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct by the part of a wrestler or coach will be enforced using NHSF rules.
- Wrestlers must wear headgear by NHSF rules
- Time periods for the matches will be 2:2:2.